Thursday 12 January 2012

Things to smile about

Recently there have been some great times with the children. Times that have made me smile. A few of the times I have managed to catch a photo of. It is these funny times that make me realise how much I love my work here.

2 Laura Flores children in the minibus. They LOVE it!
They love to pretend they are on the real big buses
and pretend to be the bus conductor!
 

LF kids working on Wednesday. They had to sort the objects into 3 groups.
Transport, body parts and food. Everytime i names an object
all 3 of them shouted "That's mine!" Everytime.

One of the children in the school "hiding" from me in a shoebox

Working with Geovanny. This day tested my patience as we
revised for a maths exam together and it made me smile. Both us of find maths really hard.
Geovanny can't recognise numbers and i can't do maths.
We had a great morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment