Friday 30 December 2011

Christmas 16: Beach

Same beach at sunset
It has been such a busy time of year. I didn’t realise how tired I was at the time, but reading back over the highlights of this festive season, I have realised why I have been so tired. Not only have allthe special programmes been going on, but on top of that, normal life of living and working in another country, culture and language. I have still been working in the schools, Orphaids and Laura Flores trying to do some speech and language therapy amongst the busyness of Christmas.

Us in front of the Christmas tree
After Christmas I went to the beach. It was heaven. To get away. Be somewhere sunny. Not have any worries or things to do. I slept a lot. I swam in the sea a lot. I just love the sea and could have stayed in there for hours. I have come back recharged, refreshed and excited by what the New Year brings.

Happy New Year.

Feliz Año Nuevo

No comments:

Post a Comment