Friday 30 December 2011

Christmas 15: Boxing Day

I love Boxing Day. I think I love it more than Christmas Day. It is a really chilled out day with the family, normally spent with some more of the extended family. We go for a lovely cold winters walk. It is also a day of eating leftover Christmas food, cold meats and turkey and my Dad always tries to get me to eat the yellow piccalilli chutney on my cold turkey!

This year, Boxing Day was boiling hot. Really sunny. It was so so nice. I went into town with Victoria, took back her fetching elf costume and went to the post office. I had received a parcel from friends who I used to work with. Full of exciting treats and things to make me feel christmassy. I spent the day at my English friend’s house (with her Ecuadorian boyfriend) and some other English friends. We had an English roast dinner topped off with a lit Christmas pudding, brandy butter and “Love Actually” DVD.

Content.

No comments:

Post a Comment