Wednesday 21 December 2011

Blogging: a waste of time?

The last 2 weeks have been full of ups and downs. At times, writing this feels a waste of time. I don’t share everything I have done, thought or places I have been to or children I have worked with. I often feel people are not interested. In a way, what I write about it doesn’t reflect what I really have been doing. I want to try to be more open about all the things I have been doing and learning, to share with you. Recently I have thought no-one really reads my blog or is interested, but over the past few weeks I am thankful for the 250 or so page views. Thank you for your interest. I hope to have a bit more time to myself after Christmas, before school begins again in the New Year.  I will try and write down a whole load of things I have been doing and give you a greater insight into my life here. There are so many funny stories to share, difficult situations which I have seen, and some great work I have had the privilege to be a part of.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy
    thanks for your news and your blog.
    what you do is inspirational to us in the UK as well as a good job for those you work with.
    We send you our love and Best wishes for a happy Christmas in Ecuador.

    ReplyDelete
  2. snap! I certainly feel your pain. I don't know about everyone else (although 250 people a week sounds good to me!) but I read your blog and love it. Even though I know your life here pretty well(!) your blog helps me know what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete